外贸询盘邮件其实是有一定的规律可循的,一些常用的开头、结尾和询问价格、数量等等的语句都是可以直接套用的,对于英语不是很熟练的人或者外贸新手来说,熟记一些常用的外贸询盘英语其实是很有必要的。

 

我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

 

对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

 

我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘 。

We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

 

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

 

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles will you please reply as soon as possible?

 

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

 

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否?

Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

 

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

 

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

 

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

 

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

 

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

 

请对该商品报最低价。

Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

 

如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

 

如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.

 

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

May I have an idea of your prices?

 

你能给我一个估价吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

 

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

 

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

 

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

 

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

We‘d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

作者 跨境小菜